Sono nelle tue memorie, è al tramonto o all'alba.
我在你的回忆里,是黄昏还是黎明。
Deep love, happiness tends to regard you as toys.
爱的太深,幸福往往会把你当作玩具。
Incontra migliaia di miglia in mare, l'originale si sono anche qui.
千山万水人海中相遇,原来你也在这里。
Suddenly I miss you, where you will, too happy or sad.
突然好想你,你会在哪里,过的幸福或委屈。
Failed to grow in, smiling at the memories.
在失败中成长,在回忆中微笑。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
He is truly happy who makes others happy.
使他人幸福的人,是真正的幸福。
You have betrayed for ever and ever, I have fled having a lot of time for that.
你背叛了天长地久,我逃离了来日方长。
One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。
Memories are pleasant people.
回忆是让人赏心悦目的。
I want to be strong with the cry, tears are not obedient.
我想坚强着不哭,泪却不听话。
Of those in right and wrong, the result in the end Joy and sorrow?
走过那些是是非非,结果到底是喜是悲?
Guardian of memories of time is the time to stop.
扼守回忆的时光是时候停止了。
No matter you have that pocket or not , we'll be with you forever.
无论你有没有口袋,我们的爱,永远都在。
I insist on the runway, never leave.
我在坚持的跑道上,一直没有离开。
For you,theonlything left is only memories。
为伱,唯一留下的就只有回忆
I hope that's not your back, but you come back.
我希望的不是你回头,而是你回来。
Un cuore forte non è indurito, ma anche risate e lacrime filatura.
坚强不是心变硬,是泪在打转还能笑。